Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

5 - 7 - 10 Writing

Lost In the woods...


I find myself lost in the forest but this wasn't planned as usual. I do this every time we come here. Supplied with no food and no water. I was worried. Using the power of this map I will find my way out of this disturbing forest. How did I get here? Where did I go wrong? My parents must be very worried or worse freaking out. That's when I stopped trying to calm myself down. I stand there waiting until any idea comes into my confused and forgetful mind. I heard no birds chirping nor any water running. At this stage to hear anything would be great. Although I was lost I was trained to know these things. As I read my map back to front, left to right. Until I finally figured out the way to go. Only problem is I have to act fast before the sun goes down. I swear that the world was playing tricks on me. A few moments later I go the wrong way. I find myself going in one massive circle since have forgotten which way to go. I sit down to take a breather to recap the ways I’ve been already. Having another sneak peek at my map I finally find where I went wrong. My feet ache with pain because of walking what felt like miles was tiring. At this stage the sun had finally left the sky as the moon and stars peek through the trees. Coming out through the bushes I see the campsite I came from. I was found! Happy and excited I run towards the camper van.    

Today I have completed my 5 - 7 - 10 writing. In this piece of writing I had to create a story about a boy that may or may not be lost. We also had to find simple, compound and complex sentences in our writing, not only to find out how to use them in a sentence but to add an extra thought into our writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment